Recipe Baked potatoes with bacon and cheese
"Potatoes" from potatoes with lard and cheese NowIt is difficult for a modern person to imagine how our ancestors lived without potatoes. To many of us, even soup without this root appears empty, not giving a feeling of saturation. And what would we be giving to the festive table, which was baked in pioneer and campfires, if wise Peter the Great did not come up with the idea to accustom his people to this nutritious vegetable? Potato is one of the most versatile products from which a wide variety of dishes are prepared. It is difficult to find something with which the potato would not combine - any vegetables, meat or fish, spices and herbs - everything in the company with it "sounds" harmoniously. Therefore, to experiment with potato dishes is a pleasure. If you are tired of delicious, but too simple-looking dishes, prepare potato "boats" carrying in their "holds" appetizing and flavorful stuffing of cheese and bacon. You can use this idea for preparing meals for baby food, replacing the sharp mustard and lard with sour cream and dairy sausages.
- Potatoes 8 pcs.
- Salted Salted 100 g
- Bacon 100 g
- Cheese hard 80 g
- Mustard 4 tsp.
- Sunflower refined oil 1 tbsp. L.
- Step 1 8-10 small potatoes are well washed and cut in half.
- Step 2 Wash lard from excess salt and cut into small pieces.
- Step 3 Cut the bacon into bars.
- Step 4 Hard cheese rub on a coarse grater.
- Step 5 Cut the middle of the potato halves and grease the bottom with mustard.
- Step 6 Then put on the bottom of a pinch of grated cheese.
- Step 7 Put the lard or bacon on the cheese.
- Step 8 Lubricate the pan with vegetable oil and put on it "boats."
- Step 9 Bake in a preheated 180 ° C oven for 45-50 minutes.