Tomato Sauce with Italian Herbs Recipe
Tomato sauce In modern cooking there isA huge number of dishes, in addition to which the tomato sauce is ideal, whether it is a shish kebab, fried chicken or pasta. In any kitchen in the world there is a special recipe for cooking tomato sauce - spicy, spicy, aromatic ... I want to offer you a winter version of tomato sauce with herbs of Italian cuisine, which include oregano, basil and savory. The combination of dried herbs, garlic and olive oil gives this sauce a piquant taste and aroma, suitable for any dish of Italian cuisine: pasta, pizza, lasagna.
- Tomato paste 150g
- Tomato juice 350 ml
- Olive oil 2 tbsp. L.
- Garlic 1 denticle
- A mixture of Italian herbs 2 tsp.
- Salt sea 3 g
- Sugar 2 g
- Step 1 To prepare the sauce you will need: 25% tomato paste, or one jar of concentrated paste, tomato juice with pulp, olive oil, garlic, a mixture of Italian herbs, salt and sugar.
- Step 2 Pour tomato paste and juice into a saucepan and put on a small fire. If you use a more concentrated tomato paste, increase the amount of juice to make up 500 ml together.
- Step 3 Finely chop the garlic with a knife.
- Step 4 When the tomato mixture boils, pour in 2 tablespoons of olive oil, stir and boil for 2 minutes.
- Step 5 Add salt, sugar, garlic and dried herbs. Cook stirring for 3 more minutes.
- Step 6 Cool at room temperature and you can add it to a dish or serve separately in a gravy boat.