Recipe Pork in a dry breading
Pork chops thanks to breading, meatIt retains its juiciness and remains soft. Pork, paned in a multicomponent interesting mixture, also acquires a special taste. Instead of ready-made breadcrumbs, you can take a couple of slices of yesterday's bread. In the dry mix you can add to taste fine salt and favorite spices.
- Pork pulp 400g
- Breadcrumbs 2 tbsp. L.
- Tomato paste 1 tbsp. L.
- Wheat flour 2 tbsp. L.
- Lemon 1 pc.
- Paprika sweet slices 5 g
- Fresh dill 10 g
- Eggs chicken 1 pc.
- Mixture of Italian herbs 1 g
- Salt 2 g
- Sunflower refined oil 70 ml
- Step 1 Prepare the necessary products for cooking: pork flesh, egg, vegetable oil, lemon and spices.
- Step 2 Cut the pork into slices and lightly discourage. Salt.
- Step 3 Prepare marinade from lemon juice (zest withLemon must first be removed with a grater), tomato paste, a pinch of Italian herbs and vegetable oil. Pour the pork into it and leave for 1 hour.
- Step 4 Prepare the breadcrumbs. In the bowl of the blender, place breadcrumbs or bread, chopped dill, lemon zest and slices of dried paprika. Grind into a homogeneous mixture.
- Step 5 Pork the bread first in flour, then in the beaten egg, after - in the dry mix. Leave to lie down for 15 minutes.
- Step 6 Fry the meat on a well-warmedFrying pan in vegetable oil. 2-3 minutes on each side. Bring to the preparedness for 15-20 minutes in the oven at medium temperature or under a lid in a frying pan, folding all the fried pieces together.