Recipe Fried potatoes
Cooking fried potatoes Potatoes are not in vainCalled the second bread: it is nutritious, tasty, contains a huge amount of inorganic and organic compounds necessary for the normal functioning of the body. It is unlikely that it will be possible to count all the dishes that are prepared in the world using this root crop. It is boiled, stewed, steamed, fried, baked, and served with a variety of sauces, gravy, meat, fish and vegetable dishes not only at home, but also in various catering establishments. Absolutely all restaurants necessarily have several potato dishes on the menu. And one of the most popular is, of course, French fries. Despite the fact that, perhaps, in this form the potato is the least useful, everyone loves it, so they enjoy not only restaurants or fast food establishments, but also in their own kitchen. In order to prepare a roasted potato with a crispy crust, you need to remember a few tips and then you will always get this miracle garnish or a separate dish. Firstly, the potatoes must be rinsed and dried after cutting, in order to remove the liberated starch. Always put it in a well-heated oil, put the ready potatoes on a paper towel to remove excess fat.
- Potatoes 8 pcs.
- Sunflower refined sunflower oil 5 tbsp. L.
- Salt extra 2 pinch
- Step 1 To make potatoes, we need vegetable oil and salt.
- Step 2 Peel the potatoes and cut into strips.
- Step 3 Then chop the cut potatoes under running water.
- Step 4 After drying thoroughly with a cotton or paper towel.
- Step 5 In a frying pan, warm well 4-5 tablespoons of sunflower oil and fry the potatoes.
- Step 6 Fry the potatoes 7-15 minutes before a ruddy crust.
- Step 7 Put the prepared potatoes on a paper towel to remove excess fat, then sprinkle with salt to taste. Serve hot.