Recipe Salad with beans and walnuts
Another salad with white beans Fast inPreparing a salad with white beans. A special taste of lettuce gives a fairly large amount of fried onion to light golden and aromatic nuts. The combination of beans, nuts and greens is classic, it is popular with most people. This salad is perfect for a quick snack.
- White beans, canned 300 g
- Walnut 70 g
- Onion 2 pcs.
- Sunflower refined sunflower oil 40 ml
- Salt 2 pinch
- Pepper black ground 1 pinch
- Step 1 To make a salad, we need beans, onions, nuts, sunflower oil.
- Step 2 Cut the onions into rings.
- Step 3 Fry the onion in sunflower oil until light golden.
- Step 4 Peel the nuts and break a bit.
- Step 5 Lightly fry.
- Step 6 Connect the beans, onions, and cut nuts. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Step 7 Garnish before serving.