Recipe Pizza with potatoes and rosemary
Potato pizza with rosemary Even with ordinaryPotatoes can be cooked a wonderful pizza, flavored with a fragrant rosemary. This is a very inexpensive, affordable, economical version of pizza. Rosemary can be taken as dry or fresh. Shredded dry rosemary will not come across hard pieces. It softens when baking. The time of baking depends largely on the thickness of the potato slices, on how tightly they are laid, also the sort of potato is important. If desired, you can replace rosemary with your favorite spice or seasoning (paprika, a mixture of Italian herbs). I have not tried it, but it is possible that the grated soft cheese from above will also be appropriate, but it will be necessary to add it when the potatoes are almost ready.
- Flour, wheat 350 g
- Water 240 ml
- Yeast, dry 7 g
- Olive oil 50 ml
- Salt 1 pinch
- Sugar 3 g
- Olive oil 10 ml
- Potatoes 200 g
- Rosemary dry 6 g
- Black pepper powder 2 g
- Salt sea 3 g
- Step 1 Prepare 200 grams of dough, potatoes, rosemary, olive oil and black ground pepper.
- Step 2 Spread the dough evenly on a greased baking dish, and sprinkle the dough lightly with flour.
- Step 3 Cut the potatoes with thin plastic, overlap the dough.
- Step 4 Sprinkle with crushed dry rosemary, freshly ground black pepper. Lightly pour the pizza with olive oil. Salt.
- Step 5 Put in a hot oven, bake until the potatoes are ready.