Recipe Pumpkin baked in foil
Orange watermelon To this orange watermelon peopleAre treated in different ways. Someone really likes the taste of pumpkin and the dishes cooked from it, others eat it only because they know how good a pumpkin is for health. Third, you can not even try anything, except for pumpkin seeds. And after all it is really remarkable vegetable from which it is possible to prepare not only hot dishes or caviar, but even jam and jams. If you are one of those who do not really like the pumpkin, then most likely in your culinary notebook there are not many recipes for its preparation. And the yellow beauty brought by the autumn from the dacha, raised by the caring hands of her grandmother, waits for her hour to become an original lamp or a mask for Halloween. But do not rush to throw out the fragrant pulp of the pumpkin. From it you can prepare a dish that, having tasted it only once, you will become a real fan of pumpkin. And even if you do not have a summer cottage or a caring grandmother, for the sake of this experiment, you should go to the market or to the store. Choose a not very big fruit, weighing not more than five kilograms - this pumpkin has the softest and juicy flesh. So, bake a pumpkin in foil ...
- Pumpkin 500 g
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Olive oil 2 tbsp. L.
- Lemon 1 pc.
- Coriander dry 1 tsp.
- Parsley fresh 1 bunch
- Pepper black ground 0.5 tsp.
- Salt 1 pinch
- Step 1 To prepare a pumpkin baked in foil, you need foods such as garlic, greens and olive oil. Pumpkin should be dense and sweet.
- Step 2 Wipe the pumpkin, wash and cut into large pieces.
- Step 3 A small bunch of parsley to wash and finely chop.
- Step 4 Combine the olive oil, the juice of half a lemon, salt, pepper, coriander, chopped parsley and garlic squeezed through a garlic squeezer, mix well.
- Step 5 Grate the resulting mixture of pieces of pumpkin.
- Step 6 Cover the frying pan with a foil and put a pumpkin on it.
- Step 7 Close the pumpkin well and place in a preheated oven for 200 ° C for 30 minutes.
- Step 8 Then open the foil pocket and bake for another 15-20 minutes.