Recipe mackerel "smoked" at home
Delicacy from Neptune Such a fish like it evenThose who are desperate for a healthy lifestyle. Unfortunately, it turns out that the most delicious food is the most harmful. Prices for smoked mackerel in the store "bite", but at times so want to feast on such a far from useful, delicacy. It is not necessary to abuse such products, but at least occasionally you can take your soul. However, the "smoked" mackerel is quite realistic at home. And for the price it will be even several times cheaper than the store one, and only the specialist will distinguish it to the taste of the factory. And who said that at the factory it is smoked in smokehouses, and does not use all the same liquid smoke?
- Mackerel 2 pcs.
- Water 1 l
- Sugar 3 tbsp. L.
- Salt 4 tbsp. L.
- Turmeric 1 tsp.
- Liquid Smoke 125 ml
- Black tea 5 bags
- Step 1 To make fish, take fresh carcasses of mackerel, water, black tea bags, salt, sugar, turmeric and liquid smoke.
- Step 2 Sachets of tea pour boiling water and allow to brew for 15 minutes.
- Step 3 From the infusion, wring out, remove the bags, add sugar, salt and stir until completely dissolved. Cool the solution to room temperature. And then add turmeric, pour in the liquid smoke and mix.
- Step 4 The fish remove the head and the entrails, thoroughly wash the carcasses from the outside and from the inside.
- Step 5 Put the carcasses in a 1.5-liter plastic bottle, tentatively cut off the neck so that the fish fully enter the container.
- Step 6 Pour the carcasses with brine and leave for 3-4 days, periodically pulling the fish for the tails (for more even staining and salting).
- Step 7 Finish the fish and hang it for drying for a while.