Recipe Ginger Candies
Sweet ginger Candied ginger from ginger is very easyCook at home! Having prepared them in advance, you can always please yourself and loved ones with fragrant ginger baking. For example, you can easily bake such a wonderful ginger cake! Such candied fruits are especially popular in the cold season, as we all know about the wonderful properties of ginger and its benefits. Ginger candied fruits are obtained rather spicy, with a characteristic sweetness for all candies, sharply alternating with a palpable note of note, inherent in the miracle root!
- Fresh ginger 280 g
- Sugar 10 tbsp. L.
- Water 400 ml
- Step 1 For the preparation of ginger candied fruits we will need a minimum set of products - this is the root of ginger, sugar and water.
- Step 2 Ginger root recommended to choose a very fresh, dense and large, so you can easily clean it with minimal loss. So, we clean the root of ginger.
- Step 3 Cut it into small pieces. You can cut it like me, but you can cut it with thin plates. If you plan to use candied fruits in baking, I recommend you still cut them like cubes, and if you just want to serve them for tea, then it's better to choose the way of cutting with plates.
- Step 4 Add the chopped ginger to the saucepan, pour in 200 ml of water, put it on the fire, when the water boils, reduce heat and cook under the lid for 10 minutes.
- Step 5 Next, you need to drain the water toGet rid of excessive stinging. Again, pour 200 ml of water and pour sugar. We return the saucepan to the fire, when the water boils - we reduce it, cook it for 1 hour, stirring occasionally. Our task - that the pieces of ginger became transparent, water and sugar turned into thick syrup.
- Step 6 On a wide flat dish we lay the sheetParchment for baking, on it we spread hot ginger candied fruits, so that they do not touch each other. We leave candied fruits at room temperature to dry out for the night.
- Step 7 Our candied fruits are ready! You need to store it in a jar, serve it to tea or use it when preparing aromatic pies, muffins, cookies.