Recipe Protein cookies with coconut chips
Recipe for protein cookies Cookies have a gentle andSoft structure, as well as pronounced coconut flavor and aroma. Recipe is a wand-zashchalochkoy to "recycle" the remaining proteins. Dough for cookies can be obtained a little more dense or slightly more viscous, depending on the size of the eggs. Here I had 90 g of proteins from 3 eggs. Anyway, spread it on the baking sheet more conveniently with the help of one or two tablespoons. The cookie has a somewhat "careless", irregular shape.
- Eggs chicken 3 pcs.
- Sugar 135 g
- Wheat flour 120 g
- Coconut shavings 135g
- Honey 45g
- Salt 2 g
- Step 1 Prepare the necessary products: 3 egg whites, sugar, flour, honey and coconut shavings.
- Step 2 Degrease large bowl and blades of the mixer (wipe with a slice of lemon). Put the squirrels into a bowl, beat to sharp peaks along with a small pinch of salt.
- Step 3 Add sugar, whisk with a mixer at low speed. Then gradually pour in honey and mix again with a mixer.
- Step 4 Add the coconut shavings, stir the spoon from top to bottom, and not in a circle.
- Step 5 Sift the flour into the coconut mass, also gently top-down to mix.
- Step 6 When the dough becomes uniform, place it for 15 minutes in the refrigerator to make it denser.
- Step 7 Put the dough on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper with a tablespoon.
- Step 8 Put the bake in a hot 150 ° C oven. The cookie will be ready when it gets a golden color, roughly - it's 30 minutes.
- Step 9 Take the cookies out of the oven and allow to cool.