Recipe Apple manic
Manicure with apples What a delicious mannikIt turns out according to this recipe, words can not convey! Apples rubbed on a coarse grater and added to a manna dough are almost not audible in a finished product (like semolina itself), but their fragrance is clearly felt, so I recommend taking sweet, fragrant, firm apples. According to the structure of the mannik, like all similar products, dense, something in between a casserole and a pie, the crust at it turns out simply ideal, golden, uniform and very tasty. In general, I strongly recomend, we were very delicious.
- Kefir 400 ml
- Groats manna 210 g
- Sugar 150g
- Eggs chicken 4 pcs.
- Apple 4 pcs.
- Baking Powder 12g
- Step 1 To make a mannika with apples, we need kefir, semolina, sugar, chicken eggs, sweet crisp, fragrant apples, baking powder.
- Step 2 Mix kefir, sugar and semolina and leave the mixture at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Step 3 Next, drive the eggs and mix.
- Step 4 Peel apples, rub on a coarse grater and add together with a baking powder in the dough.
- Step 5 Stir until a homogenous dough is obtained and pour it into a baking dish, I have a silicone one - I do not lubricate anything, if you have another, always lubricate with oil!
- Step 6 Bake in preheated to 180C oven for about 40 minutes (I baked in the mode of "classic heating from below + from the top") - the surface of the mannik should become uniform golden color, and the mannik itself is dense at the pressure on its surface.
- Step 7 We serve apple mannik, cool it completely, sprinkle it with sugar powder and cut into portions!