Recipe Salad "Cheeseburger"
- Beef - 900 Grams
- Ketchup - 1/3 Glass
- Yellow mustard - 1 teaspoon
- Dijon mustard - 1 st. a spoon
- Sauce Barbecue - 2 Art. Spoons
- Rolls for hamburgers - 4 pieces
- Butter stick - 1 piece
- Heads of green lettuce - 2 pieces
- Cheddar Cheese - 1 Glass
- Tomato - 4 pieces
- Pickled cucumbers - 8 pieces
- Red bow - 1 piece
1. Tomatoes and pickled cucumbers cut into cubes. Cut the red onions. 2. Fry the meat in a large frying pan over medium heat. Then remove it from the heat and drain the fat. Add ketchup, mustard and barbecue sauce to the meat, mix. Add seasonings to taste. 3. Cut the burger buns into cubes 1 cm in size. 4. Melt 1/4 of the butter sticks in a separate frying pan over low heat, then add the bread cubes and mix with the butter. Fry the croutons in a frying pan on low heat for about 10 -12 minutes. Add 1/4 butter sticks every few minutes until you use all the butter. This will allow all toasts to soak with oil and make them delicious. 5. Lay the lettuce leaves on a serving dish. Top with a large amount of meat mixture, then a large amount of grated cheese Cheddar. 6. Add chopped tomatoes, pickles and pieces of red onion on top. Sprinkle with warm toast and serve immediately.