Rye Manhattan Cocktail Recipe
- Rye whiskey - 50-60 grams
- Vermouth sweet - 2 Art. Spoons
- Bitter herbal tincture - 2 teaspoons (Angostura)
- Cherry, cherry - 1 piece (whole berry)
- Ice - 1 glass (for a shaker and cocktail)
First of all, you need to prepare glasses forCocktail. Old-fashioned glasses are best. Of it must be rubbed and chilled. Cherry will suit any - fresh, canned compote, cherry, etc. The main thing is that it retains its form and integrity. In the shaker pour almost all the ice, leaving only 3-4 cubes for the cocktail itself. Pour into the shaker all alcoholic beverages and cool them thoroughly. To do this, shake the shaker for at least 15 seconds. Leave the ice left in a cold glass, pour the contents of the shaker into it, decorate it with a cherry and immediately serve the bored guests - in a couple of minutes the party will find a second wind.