Recipe Chicken fillet under oranges
Delicate chicken fillet with orange sauceChicken fillet easily fuses in combination with various products, that you can experiment with this endlessly. Today we decided to cook chicken fillet under oranges. Do not be afraid of such an unusual combination - the dish turns really delicious, and most importantly juicy. Spicy cinnamon and nutmeg ask a recipe for chicken fillet with oranges a special mood. A fragrant fillet with oranges will decorate any table. It perfectly fits any garnish, even at first glance the simplest. Do not worry that fillets with oranges will turn out to be too saturated and cloying. Heat treatment will soften the sharp edges of the flavors of spices and orange peels. Serve chicken fillets with oranges hot, but if something remains the next time (although very doubtful), then in a cold form, spicy chicken with orange will be just fine. In addition, the chicken fillet with orange dish is completely non-nutritious, it is ideal for even those who are going to diet.
- Chicken fillet 800g
- Orange 3 pcs.
- Butter 100 g
- Cinnamon powder 2 tsp.
- Ground nutmeg 2 tsp.
- Salt 1 pinch
- Step 1 To prepare this dish, take chicken fillets, oranges, cinnamon ground and nutmeg, butter.
- Step 2 Mix 1 orange, juice of the same orange, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Step 3 With the mixture, grate the chicken fillet, which must be washed, dried and cut into medium pieces. And leave to marinate for about 1 hour.
- Step 4 With the second orange, remove the zest and mix it with melted butter.
- Step 5 With two oranges, peel the skin and cut into circles in a thickness of 1-2 cm.
- Step 6 Put the fillet in a moldParchment paper, salt, pour a little butter and zest and put in a preheated oven to 200 ° C for 10 minutes, then get the fillet and put the cut oranges on top, pour the remaining sauce and cook for another 15-20 minutes.