Biscuits from Northern Europe Shortbread isShortbread cookies, traditional pastries of Scotland, Denmark, Sweden, Ireland. Shortbred there associates with Christmas. Traditionally shortbread is made from one part of powdered sugar, two parts of butter and three parts of flour. Cookies are prepared in the form of a cake, which is cut into slices. I suggest preparing a shortbread in a few minutes.
- Butter 100 g
- Sugar powder 50 g
- Wheat Flour 150 g
- Salt 1 g
- Step 1 To prepare a shortbread, we need oil, sugar powder, flour, salt.
- Step 2 Combine the powdered sugar and butter.
- Step 3 Add the flour and salt.
- Step 4 There should be such a baby.
- Step 5 Shape 12x12 cm in size with baking paper and lay out the dough, applying it with a spoon.
- Step 6 Cut the dough into squares.
- Step 7 Bake 3 minutes in a microwave oven at 800 watts.
- Step 8 Before serving, cut the cake along the planned lines.