Recipe Simple cocktail with cranberries
- Cranberry juice or nectar - 30 Grams
- Tangerine juice - 30 Grams (freshly squeezed)
- Pink sparkling wine - 90 Grams
- Fresh berries of cranberries - 3 pieces (for decoration)
1. Carefully refer to the selection of glasses for this cocktail. The best option will be wide glasses for champagne on a high leg. 2. The mandarin juice should be squeezed directly before mixing the cocktail, so that it will find the richest flavor bouquet. 3. Pour the juice of mandarin and cranberries into the glasses, top up with pink sparkling wine. 4. Decorate the drink with three berries of cranberries and immediately submit to the festive table.