Carrot Recipe in Korean
Korean carrots Carrots in Korean becameA very familiar salad dish, which we often see on the shelves or prepare ourselves. Salad is a thinly sliced or rubbed carrots on a special grater with garlic, vegetable oil and a mixture of spices. In the basis of carrots in Korean lies the traditional Korean dish of kimchi, that is, cabbage with spices. But in the countries of the former USSR, it was difficult to get the Peking cabbage, it was the basis of the traditional dish, so they started using carrots that eventually got accustomed to this salad and now we can not imagine anything else! As spices for carrots in Korean, black and red ground pepper, garlic, salt and sugar, and ground coriander are considered mandatory, then it is necessary to connect their preferences. Therefore, as in many salads, there is no strict recipe. And one more important thing - carrots should be sweet and juicy, then the dish will definitely turn out!
- Carrots 500 g
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Onions 1 pc.
- Sunflower refined sunflower oil 3 tbsp. L.
- Table vinegar 1.5 tbsp. L.
- Black pepper powder 1 tsp.
- Pepper red ground 0.5 tsp.
- Ground coriander 2 tsp.
- Sugar 1 tsp.
- Salt 2 pinch
- Step 1 To make carrots in Korean, take vegetable oil, garlic, onions, spices: salt, sugar, ground coriander, red and black ground pepper.
- Step 2 Carrots cleaned, washed and rubbed on a grater or cut into thin bars.
- Step 3 Add all spices to the carrot and press garlic through the press, then mix everything well and shake hands.
- Step 4 Cut the onions into cubes.
- Step 5 Preheat 3-4 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a frying pan and fry the onion until golden brown.
- Step 6 Add the butter from onions (onionsNot needed) and 1.5 tbsp. L. Vinegar - it's good to mix everything (if necessary add to the taste of the missing spices). Then put the carrots into the refrigerator for at least 3-4 hours, and preferably for the whole night.</ P>