Grilled Garlic Recipe
Rye croutons with sauce It would seem that canIt's easier to make a toast from rye bread, everyone likes to eat them with borscht, mashed potatoes or just like that, but how hard it is to force yourself, to cook them ... I suggest you a recipe for toast that cease to be simply roasted bread with garlic sauce and become worthy of getting into Culinary book, from where I got it.
- Bread of rye 150 g
- Sunflower refined sunflower oil 3 tbsp. L.
- Garlic 1 denticle
- Eggs chicken 1 pc.
- Olive oil 3 tbsp. L.
- Lemon 0.5 pcs.
- Salt 1 pinch
- Pepper black ground 0.5 pinch
- Step 1 To prepare toast with garlic sauce you need: rye bread, vegetable oil, garlic, boiled egg, salt, pepper and juice of half a lemon.
- Step 2 We cut the rinds from the four sides of the rye bread and cut the bread into slabs.
- Step 3 Fry the bread sticks in vegetable oil on both sides until a golden crust appears.
- Step 4 To make the sauce, chop the garlic.
- Step 5 Add half the yolk and mash with a fork.
- Step 6 Then add olive oil and continue to whisk with a fork.
- Step 7 Salt, pepper and pour the juice of half a lemon, whisk until smooth and the sauce is ready. Serve it with rye croutons.