Recipe Cheese roll with salted salmon
Roll with red fish Salmon !!! Salmon is very pleasant to taste in any form. This fish is very rich in fatty acids, proteins, unsaturated fats, vitamins and minerals. I suggest you a simple recipe for a cheese roll with salted salmon. The combination of fish and cheese for my taste, very interesting, I hope you enjoy it! Help yourself!
- Salted salmon 150 g
- Cheese hard 150 g
- Fresh dill 50 g
- Parsley fresh 50 g
- Step 1 To prepare the dish, we need solid cheese, salted salmon, dill and parsley.
- Step 2 Grind the cheese on grater. Wash greens, dry and finely chop. Mix the cheese with greens.
- Step 3 Cheese with greens, put in a smallSaucepan and put on a water bath. Heat, stirring until the cheese melts. Instead of a water bath, you can put the mixture in a dense plastic bag, and put it in boiling water (the tip of the package is attached to the pan handle) and hold for 2-3 minutes.
- Step 4 Put the cheese mass between the two layers of the film and roll it out with a rolling pin into a thin layer.
- Step 5 Finely chop the fish into slices and place on a cheese layer, gently folding into a roll.
- Step 6 Collapse the roll. Put for a while in the fridge. Serve the cheese roll, cut into a thickness of 1-2 cm.