Recipe for Cured Chicken Breast
Home-dried dried chicken breast PreparationJerky meat at home requires absolutely minimal effort, but this process takes quite a long time. The result surpassed all my expectations - the meat turned out delicious, moderately salty, with a well-palpable scent of garlic. The thinner you cut the slices of meat, the more delicious it will be. Dried chicken meat can be served as a separate snack, and spread on sandwiches. Collecting information about this recipe, I met more options: the meat marinated for 12 hours in spices and then kept for 12 more hours in the refrigerator, after it is ready for use. Also there is an option that meat can be waxed after all that I did, hung on a string in a ventilated room, for example, by the window on the ledge for a day. Chicken breasts were absolutely ready after 48 hours from the beginning of cooking, I cooked for the festive table - and there was not a bit left, the guests were happy! So try and enjoy!
- Chicken breast 3 pcs.
- Salt 3 tbsp. L.
- Black pepper powder 4 tsp.
- Pepper red ground 2.5 tsp.
- Paprika sweet ground 1 tbsp. L.
- Garlic 4 denticles
- Step 1 For the preparation of dried chicken breasts, we need fresh large chicken breasts, spices, garlic, food film, gauze, waffle towel or a thin clean cloth.
- Step 2 We combine salt, black ground pepper, red ground pepper, paprika.
- Step 3 Mix the spices.
- Step 4 Chicken breast well under my coldRunning water, dried with a paper towel, carefully rubbing with a spicy mixture. We put the breasts in a bowl, cover with a food film and send it to the refrigerator for 24 hours. During this time, the meat will let out the juice, it does not need to be drained, let it be worth it - marinated.
- Step 5 After a day, we wash the breasts under cold running water, thoroughly wash off the spices and dry the meat with a paper towel. The meat became dense.
- Step 6 Grind the garlic, rub it and a small amount of black ground pepper salted chicken breasts.
- Step 7 We wrap the meat in a clean thin cloth (or in gauze or a waffle towel) and send it to the refrigerator for another 24 hours.
- Step 8 After a day, the meat is ready - cut it as thin as possible and serve it as a snack or put it on sandwiches.