Recipe Coconut-ginger smoothies
Smoothies of coconut, banana and ginger Smoothies - thisA great way to maintain health and enjoy, at times, an unusual combination of tastes. Smoothies due to its creamy consistency perfectly quenches the feeling of hunger, so it is often used for dietary purposes. Today we prepare smoothies from coconut, banana, ginger, as well as cinnamon and cardamom. Coconut - increases the activity of the mind and efficiency. Banana - improves mental functions (increases optimism, calmness). Ginger - gives energy, stamina, endurance and activity (in winter use in moderate amounts). Be healthy and happy!
- Bananas 1 pc.
- Coconut milk 200 ml
- Coconut shavings 20 g
- Fresh ginger 1 tsp.
- Cardamom 2 pcs.
- Cinnamon powder 2 g
- Step 1 To make smoothies, you need coconut, fresh ginger, banana, cinnamon and cardamom.
- Step 2 Banana pre-clean, cut into rings and freeze.
- Step 3 It is also advisable to prepare coconut milk and chips in advance.
- Step 4 When milk, shavings and a frozen banana are ready, you can proceed to the immediate preparation of smoothies. Ginger clean and grate on a fine grater.
- Step 5 Put the milk, chips, banana, ginger and ground beads of cardamom into the blender bowl.
- Step 6 It's good to grind everything.
- Step 7 Pour into a glass and enjoy. If desired, you can sprinkle with ground cinnamon.