Recipe Biscuit without eggs
Cake without eggs This biscuit is unusual. We are used to the fact that the classic recipe for biscuit includes a large enough number of eggs to be whipped with sugar and then mixed with flour. Since such a product is a capricious product, you can try to make a dough according to my recipe. Sponge cakes without eggs can be served with tea, sprinkled with powdered sugar, or made from it a cake, cutting the cake horizontally into several layers and having interlaid with their cream.
- Sugar 1 tbsp.
- Wheat Flour 1 tbsp.
- Soda 1 tsp.
- Table vinegar 1 tbsp. L.
- Milk 300 ml
- Sunflower refined sunflower oil 10 ml
- Step 1 To prepare the biscuit, take a jar of concentrated milk (300 ml), sugar, top grade flour, vegetable oil (for the lubrication of the mold), food soda and vinegar (to quench soda).
- Step 2 Pour the milk into a bowl and add the sugar.
- Step 3 Stir the mixture until the sugar dissolves, add soda, extinguished with vinegar, and sifted through the flour.
- Step 4 Stir the dough to a homogeneous consistency.
- Step 5 Shape the baking dish with high sides to oil and pour the dough into it.
- Step 6 Bake the biscuit at 180 ° C in30 minutes before the formation of a golden brown crust. Check the availability of the product with a wooden toothpick. If the sponge cake is ready - sticks into it the toothpick will remain dry. When baking, try not to open the oven in the first 10 minutes, since it can settle from the flow of cold air.