Recipe Herbal Tea
Spring herbal tea Summer and spring - it's timePrepare and drink tea from herbs from its own site, because it is in the young leaves of fruit plants that are not yet flowering and not flowering so many vitamins and microelements necessary for our health. Of course, like all products from biologically active ingredients, herbal teas have contraindications, be sure to consult a doctor if you have any chronic diseases.
- Peppermint fresh 20 gm
- Fresh lemon mint 20 g
- Blackcurrant leaves fresh 20 g
- Raspberry leaves fresh 20 g
- Leaves of wild strawberry 20 g
- Water 750 ml
- Brown sugar 6 g
- Step 1 To prepare spring tea, prepare the herbs - wash the fresh collected herbs (use only the leaves), boil the quality filtered or bottled water.
- Step 2 For a better taste and aroma, grab the leaves with your hands or cut with a ceramic knife. Do not use knives made of metals for this purpose.
- Step 3 Put the herbs in a warmed kettle and fill with boiling water.
- Step 4 Mix. Close the lid and cover the kettle with a towel. Leave to boil for 10 minutes.
- Step 5 Pour the finished tea into glasses, serve sugar. Delicious, healthy and refreshing spring drink ready! Have a nice tea!