Cucumber rolls with cottage cheese
Snack with crab sticks In the summer heatFatty food is not something that is contraindicated, but simply not appropriate on the table. But all sorts of light snacks are very welcome. Try to make such cucumber rolls with cottage cheese and rocket salad. By the way, you can add any greenery. Coriander, dill, parsley, watercress, basil are suitable. We chose rukkola for its bright taste and sharpness. Especially this plant, from the Cabbage family, is loved in Italy. It is added to green salads, pizza, pastries and as an addition to meat. By the way, for dietetic nutrition, rukkola is a very suitable product. It gives a feeling of satiety, speeds up digestion, raises hemoglobin in the blood and even displays cholesterol. And the ancient Romans considered arugula a strong aphrodisiac, while in Russia it was taken for a weed.
- Cucumber 200 g
- Crab sticks 200g
- Curd 150g
- Rucola 0.5 bunch
- Pepper black ground 4 pinch
- Salt 4 pinch
- Step 1 For such a snack, take: large cucumbers, crab sticks, rukkola, cottage cheese, pepper, salt.
- Step 2 Wash greens and dry them with paper napkins. Finely chop with a knife.
- Step 3 Crab sticks cut into strips.
- Step 4 Cut the cucumbers into very thin longitudinal plates. This can be done with a knife for cleaning vegetables or a special grater.
- Step 5 In the bowl mix the cottage cheese, chopped greens. Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir well.
- Step 6 Put some cottage cheese and crab sticks on the edge of the cucumber plate. Roll the cucumber rolls, starting at the end of the filling.