Recipe mackerel baked with garlic and parsley
Mackerel in the oven Fish baked in the oven inFoil is useful and tasty. There are many options for baking fish. By changing the spices and the constituent products we will each time get a completely different taste of the fish. I suggest preparing mackerel, baked with garlic and parsley. The fish comes out fragrant, delicious. Due to the fact that we pickle fish before baking, it comes out especially tender.
- Mackerel 1 pc.
- Parsley fresh 35 g
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Lemon 0.3 pcs.
- Sunflower refined oil 1 tbsp. L.
- Black pepper powder 1 g
- Pepper fragrant 5 pcs.
- Salt 1 tsp.
- Step 1 To prepare mackerel baked with garlic and parsley, we need mackerel, lemon, garlic, sunflower oil, salt, black pepper powder, fragrant pepper.
- Step 2 In fish remove the gills, the entrails, rinse well and dry.
- Step 3 Connect the garlic, salt, ground black and sweet pepper, passed through the garlic.
- Step 4 Add the sunflower oil and lemon juice.
- Step 5 Grate the mixture with fish from all sides. Well lubricate the fish inside.
- Step 6 Put parsley in your abdomen. Put a little parsley on top
- Step 7 Turn the fish into foil and leave to marinate at room temperature for 45 minutes. Bake the fish in the oven for 35 minutes at 190 ° C.
- Step 8 Ready fish can be served both hot and cold.