Recipe Chicken Chops
Cooking chops from chicken filletsEconomical hostess, buying a whole chicken carcass? Correctly, she cuts it into fillets and everything else. From "everything else" she cooks broth or chicken soup, but the fillet is used to make such delicious dishes as chicken cutlets, roast or chicken chops. The last dish has a lot of varieties: it is simply fried in a frying pan in vegetable oil, or pre-marinated in soy sauce, or cooked in batter, or wrapped in it a variety of fillings. And chicken chops can be baked in the oven or microwave, sprinkled with grated cheese or smeared with mayonnaise. There are a lot of options, and each of these recipes has their fans. The lack of chicken chops is only one: they can not be cooked for future use, so that not only for lunch, but for dinner, as they instantly disappear from the table, and a part is eaten by a weak-willed chef while preparing another portion. Chicken chops are loved even by children who are rather cool about meat, because it is soft, juicy, tender, it is easy to chew and it is not necessary to stumble on bones and veins. Prepare chicken chops according to our recipe and, perhaps, they will become your favorite dish and your family.
- Chicken fillet 600g
- Eggs chicken 2 pcs.
- Wheat flour 0.5 tbsp.
- Black pepper powder 1 tsp.
- Sunflower refined sunflower oil 3 tbsp. L.
- Salt 2 pinch
- Step 1 For chicken chops we will need chicken eggs, flour, vegetable oil and spices.
- Step 2 The fillet is well washed and cut across the fibers into pieces approximately 2 cm thick.
- Step 3 Fight off on both sides and each piece of pepper and salt.
- Step 4 Lightly beat the eggs.
- Step 5 Well warm up the vegetable oil, each dipping first into the flour, and then into the egg and put into a pan.
- Step 6 Fry the chops on both sides until golden brown over medium heat.
- Step 7 Serve chicken chops well with a garnish of vegetables, a salad of cabbage with Bulgarian pepper is perfect.