Recipe Grilled Vegetable Mix
- Olive oil, plus grill oil - 11/2 Art. Spoons
- Red bulbs, chopped - 2 pieces
- Zucchini, chopped - 2 pieces
- Red bell pepper, peeled and chopped - 2 pieces
- Yellow bell pepper, peeled and chopped - 2 pieces
- Salt and ground pepper - 1 To taste
Preheat the grill to a high temperature, greaseGrating with oil. Plant the sliced vegetables on wooden or metal skewers, alternating them with onions. Remember that the wooden skewers should be soaked for 30 minutes to avoid their ignition on the grill. Pour the vegetables with oil, season with salt and pepper. Fry until a crust is formed, 4 to 8 minutes for zucchini and 8 to 12 min for onions and peppers. Remove the skewers and serve.