Recipe Chicken in a limon sauce
Chicken fillet in lemon marinadeCount how many dishes you can cook from a chicken? For sure - not one dozen. Thanks to its dietary, gentle, fast-cooking meat, the chicken is very popular in every family. And if you try to list in general all the dishes that are prepared from this bird around the world, it will not be one thick volume. And yet each family has its own taste preferences and favorite dishes, which are prepared from year to year, passed on to the next generations. If you are still a young landlady and have not had time to work out your own brand recipes, and even if you are a recognized genius of culinary skills, you may have to taste a chicken recipe in a lemon marinade. Imbued with spices and lemon juice, tender chicken meat acquires an absolutely unusual aroma and exquisite taste. Chicken with lemon can become a real decoration of the festive table and your crown dish, especially if as a side dish to it, serve rice cooked with spices and butter.
- Chicken fillet 800g
- Lemon 1 pc.
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Butter 25 g
- Sunflower refined sunflower oil 3 tbsp. L.
- Salt 1 pinch
- Step 1 Wash the chicken fillet, dry it, cut into portions and discourage it slightly.
- Step 2 Remove on grater, peel half a lemon.
- Step 3 For marinade it is necessary to take a whole juiceLemon, peel half a lemon, 2 cloves garlic squeezed through garlic, add 3-4 tablespoons vegetable oil and a pinch of salt - mix well.
- Step 4 Put the chicken in a bowl, pour the marinade, mix and leave for 15-20 minutes.
- Step 5 Shake the chicken from the marinade and fry in a dry frying pan on each side for 5-7 minutes over medium heat.
- Step 6 Then pour the remainder of the marinade into the chicken with lemon, add the butter - mix everything and cook for another 10-15 minutes.
- Step 7 Chicken fillet cooked in lemon sauce fits well with garnish in the form of spicy rice.