Salad from spicy oranges
Spicy salad Oranges salad with onions alreadyIs widely known for its Italian cuisine. I suggest you try a very unusual salad with a traditional Italian set of ingredients: oranges, red onions, green salad - in a Moroccan manner: with cinnamon and nutmeg, added to the sauce, and caramelized onion. This salad is tasty in itself, and can also be served as an original garnish for meat or poultry. As a salad greens, you can use as a conventional cabbage salad, and watercress, arugula, chard or spinach.
- Orange 2 pcs.
- Onion purple 1 pc.
- Salad green 1 beam
- Olive oil 150 ml
- Vinegar balsamic dark 40 ml
- Nutmeg powdered with 0.25 tsp.
- Salt 1 pinch
- Cinnamon ground 1 tsp.
- Step 1 To make a salad we need: oranges, red onions, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, cinnamon, nutmeg, green salad.
- Step 2 Mix the olive oil with balsamic vinegar and spices.
- Step 3 Oranges are milled, for this firstCut the bottom to make the orange stand, and then, repeating the shape of the orange, cut the crust together with the white flesh. The number of oranges may be larger if they are small.
- Step 4 Clean the large onion and cut into thick circles.
- Step 5 Dip mugs of onions in sauce and spread on a sheet, covered with foil. Bake in the oven until soft and lightly browned (10-15 minutes).
- Step 6 Oranges are placed in a bowl and poured with the remaining sauce, put for half an hour in the fridge. Impregnation of the orange can last several hours, if it was necessary to do this in advance.
- Step 7 Put on the dish washed and driedLettuce leaves, put orange mugs, extracted from the sauce, decorate the onions, disassembled on the rings, if necessary, pour a small amount of sauce on top.