Recipe Chicken cutlets with cottage cheese
Unusual chicken cutlets Delicate and fragrantChicken cutlets with cottage cheese will appeal to both adults and children. Everything is done simply, quickly, and comes out very tasty. Cottage cheese, added to minced meat, gives the cutlets a special tenderness and juiciness. Garlic, onions and spices make them very fragrant. Such cutlets can be baked in the oven or cooked for a couple, then they will be 100% dietary.
- Chicken breast 600g
- Curd 250g
- Onions 1 pc.
- 3 garlic cloves garlic
- Eggs chicken 1 pc.
- Salt 3 pinch
- Pepper black ground 1 pinch
- Sunflower refined oil 50 ml
- Breadcrumbs 30 g
- Step 1 To prepare cutlets, we will need chicken breast, cottage cheese, egg, onion, garlic, salt, pepper, sunflower oil.
- Step 2 Grind the breast with the onion and garlic. Add the egg, salt, pepper, cottage cheese. All is well mixed.
- Step 3 Spoon to collect cutlet mass and form cutlets, overlapping them in breadcrumbs.
- Step 4 Fry in vegetable oil over a small fire until golden brown on both sides.
- Step 5 Serve with mashed potatoes and fresh vegetables.