Recipe for Pasta "Pink Butterflies"
Pink paste This dish is sure to diversifyYour everyday table. Pasta Farfalle (in the form of butterflies) looks so festive thanks to the beetroot sauce, which gently weighed it, soaks and makes a pleasant, rich pink color. Garlic gives the dish a pungent taste, and is unusually combined with the sweetness of beets stewed in cream. Be sure to serve this pasta in hot form, sprinkled with Parmesan cheese or other cheese with a rich milky flavor. I recommend! Tasty, useful and elegant!
- Pasta figured 280 g
- Beets 2 pcs.
- Garlic 1 denticle
- Cream of 180 ml
- Cheese Parmesan 40 g
- Olive oil 1 tbsp. L.
- Salt 2 pinch
- Step 1 To prepare a pink paste "FarfalleFuxia "we need a paste farfalle (in the form of butterflies), beets pre-cooked (I have small pellets, approximately as one medium size), parmesan cheese, garlic, cream, olive oil, salt.
- Step 2 We clean the beet, cut into small cubes. Garlic is cleaned, crushed. In the pond we pour olive oil, put it on the fire, throw garlic and warm up a little, then add the cut beet. Lightly fry on low heat (literally warm up, one minute).
- Step 3 Pour the cream, salt and simmer on medium heat for about two minutes after boiling the cream.
- Step 4 Now you can drink beets with cream and garlic (accordingly turn into a sauce).
- Step 5 Pour the contents of the frying pan into the bowl of the blender, whisk at high speed until smooth mashed.
- Step 6 Put the beetroot back into the frying pan.
- Step 7 Boil the paste in salted water until ready, drain the water and pour the farfalle into the pan to the sauce.
- Step 8 Stir, carefully, carefully,The sauce covered every "butterfly". Generously sprinkle each serving with parmesan cheese or other cheese with a rich milky flavor, paddle a parsley and immediately serve it hot!