Recipe: Baked turkey thigh
Aromatic meat One of the most ancient waysCooking, and especially meat, is baking. But, if earlier it was done exclusively on an open fire or in hot ashes, then today we have many other possibilities and ways at our disposal. Now the opportunity to cook food on an open fire appears at us so rarely that such cases are perceived as a holiday, an occasion to rest and relax. And if you suddenly want to taste a stewed turkey leg, or a ham, or a duck, then we always have an oven, a grill and other modern appliances. The only thing that can not be achieved when baking in the oven is the aroma of smoke emanating from each piece. Therefore, preparing a baked turkey leg or any other piece of meat, you need to try to use fragrant spices, which somehow will reimburse us this need and give the product a special taste. In our case, it will be pepper, garlic and mustard. Mustard can be used and granular, and ordinary. Do not be afraid that the dish will turn out very sharp. During baking, all the anger from the mustard will go away, but the meat will turn out to be extraordinarily juicy and tender.
- Turkey thigh 1300 g
- Garlic 4 denticles
- Mustard French (with grains) 5 tbsp. L.
- Pepper black ground 3 pinch
- Salt 4 pinch
- Step 1 To bake turkey, you need garlic, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Step 2 3-4 cloves of garlic clean and cut into bars.
- Step 3 The turkey thigh is well washed, skinned, dried, and then abundantly rubbed with salt and black pepper on both sides.
- Step 4 Make cuts in the meat with the knife and stuff them with garlic.
- Step 5 Grate the turkey thigh with mustard on both sides and put marinade in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Step 6 Turn the hip into the foil.
- Step 7 Pour a glass of cold water onto a baking tray and lay the meat wrapped in foil.
- Step 8 Bake at 200 ° C for 90 minutes, then open the foil and turn on the grill for 3-4 minutes to get a fried crust.
- Step 9 The prepared turkey thigh can be served both hot and cold.