A recipe for jam from paradise apples
Exclusive jam Apple - a paradise fruit,Which was highly appreciated by many peoples of the world. This is an excellent and tasty dessert. And the variety and size of apples do not matter. These fruits are rich in biologically active substances. However, their number in small-fruited apples is 6-10 times larger than in large-bodied ones. Ripe fruits of paradise apples have a special tart taste. Therefore, jam from them is gelled.
- Apple 1000 g
- Sugar 800g
- Water 600 ml
- Lemon 1 pc.
- Step 1 To prepare the jam, you need to take a ripe paradise apples, sugar, water, a couple of lemon slices.
- Step 2. The apples should be washed in running water, using a brush, trimmed with a peduncle, leaving 2/3 of the length for the pedicels.
- Step 3 Using a wooden toothpick, prick every little apple in several places.
- Step 4 Blanch in boiling water for 2-3 seconds. Immediately put in cold water.
- Step 5 Prepare the syrup. Sugar dissolve in hot water, bring to a boil with constant stirring and boil for 2-3 minutes. Then the solution is filtered through a gauze folded in 3-4 layers and brought back to boiling. Cool down.
- Step 6 Pour the apples with warm syrup. Leave it up. After the syrup has cooled, put on a slow fire, bring to a boil. Cook for no more than 10 minutes.
- Step 7 After 4 hours again put on fire,Bring to a boil, add a couple of lemon slices. Cook for 10 minutes. Utensils with jam to shake, so as not to damage apples. Repeat the procedure after 4 hours.
- Step 8 The apples will be filled with syrup, become amber. Means jam - it's ready. Jam to cool, spread out in steamed jars, cover with boiled lids and cork.
- Step 9 Serve the jam for tea. The fruits of apples can decorate desserts, cakes.