Recipe Dessert Salad "Food of the Gods"
Fruit salad Dessert salads for nowAre rare guests in our menu. Most often they become a treat to the festive table. However, an abundance of nutrients, an unexpected combination of fruits and berries, a unique taste, exciting appetizing appearance, original dressings make these salads one of the favorite delicacies not only for children but also for adults. Fruit salad is a real storehouse of vitamins, and high content in fruits and berries of water (from 70 to 90%) causes their low calorie content, which should be paid attention to people struggling with excess weight.
- Apricots 100g
- Strawberry 200 g
- Orange 1 pc.
- Kiwi fruit 2 pcs.
- Pineapple canned 1 can
- Yogurt 200 ml
- Step 1 To prepare a dessert salad, take fresh strawberries, apricots, kiwi, orange, canned pineapple in light syrup and fruit or berry yogurt.
- Step 2 Strawberry to wash, dry, remove sepals and cut each berry in half or quarters.
- Step 3 Wash the apricots, dry, cut into halves, remove bones, and then cut each half into slices.
- Step 4 Kiwi is cleaned, cut along into four pieces, and then each quarter is finely chopped across.
- Step 5 Clean the orange, divide into slices, remove the white peel from them and cut into small pieces.
- Step 6 Pineapples are removed from the pouring and cut into small pieces.
- Step 7 Combine all the prepared ingredients.
- Step 8 Salad dress with yoghurt.