Recipe Gingerbread cookies "Traditional"
- Flour - 2 1/4 Cups
- Soda - 2 teaspoons
- Salt - 1/2 teaspoonfuls
- Ground ginger - 3 teaspoons
- Cinnamon - 1 teaspoon
- Sweet pepper - 1/2 teaspoonfuls
- Ground white pepper - 1/4 teaspoons
- Unsalted butter, room temperature - 220 Grams
- Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Light brown sugar - 1/2 cup
- Big egg - 1 piece
- Treacle - 1/3 cup
1. In a medium bowl, mix flour, soda, salt and spices. 2. In a large bowl, beat the butter and sugar with a mixer for 3 minutes at medium speed. Add the egg and molasses, whip. 3. Add the dry ingredients and whip at a low speed until all the ingredients are evenly mixed. Wrap the resulting dough with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least two hours. 4. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees. Spread the baking sheets with parchment paper or oil them. Form the test balls with a diameter of 2.5 cm and lay on the baking sheet at a distance of about 5 cm from each other. Bake the biscuits for 10-15 minutes. Cookies cooked for 10-12 minutes are softer, for 13-15 - more hard. 5. Allow the cooked liver to cool on the grill for 2 to 5 minutes. Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired. Store the finished biscuit a week at room temperature or for a month in the refrigerator. You can cook cookies in advance and store it in an airtight container at room temperature. Every day the cookies will become softer.