Recipe Sweet pancake cake with cottage cheese
Pancake pie The recipe for pancake pie I learned fromHis girlfriend and in the comments Natasha will add her delicious and beautiful option. Pancakes bake thin or medium according to your recipe: on milk, on kefir, chocolate. Fresh or canned fruits or berries are delicious as fillings: peaches, apricots, cherries, etc.
- Pancakes 9 pcs.
- Curd 250g
- Sugar 4 tbsp. L.
- Sugar vanilla 2 tsp.
- Eggs chicken 4 pcs.
- Sour cream 100 g
- Apricots, canned 150 g
- Step 1 To prepare this dish, prepare pancakes, canned apricots, cottage cheese, sugar, vanilla sugar, eggs and sour cream.
- Step 2 For the filling, combine and mix the cottage cheese with 3 tbsp. L. Sugar and one egg.
- Step 3 Canned apricots cut into slices.
- Step 4 For each pancake, apply a strip of cottage cheese and lay on it pieces of apricots. Twist the pancake stuffed with rolls.
- Step 5 Place the stuffed pancakes in a spiral in a greased with butter.
- Step 6 For pouring, combine and beat the sour cream, 1 tablespoon of sugar, vanilla sugar and eggs.
- Step 7 The filling should completely cover the pancakes with the filling.
- Step 8 Bake pancake cake at 180 ° C for about 20-25 minutes until the brine fills.