Salad with chicken and yoghurt dressing
A hearty salad with a light dressing When it overcomesLaziness, and the feeling of hunger all the more distinctly makes itself felt - prepare a salad. You will have a minimum of cooking time, and in return you will get a hearty and tasty salad. The main ingredient, namely chicken can be served both in fried form, and in boiled. The main thing is not to use fat when cooking it. In this case, your salad will be the most dietary. But yogurt can be replaced with sour cream 15% fat. In such a salad, salad leaves, spinach, boiled eggs will look good. Do not be afraid to experiment, add your favorite ingredients and fall in love with new ones!
- Chicken fillet 500g
- Parmesan cheese 50g
- Salt 4 pinch
- Yogurt 200 ml
- Green onion 0.25 bunch
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Mustard 2 tsp.
- Pepper black ground 3 pinch
- Step 1 For this salad take: chicken fillet, any hard cheese, yogurt, 2 cloves of garlic, 4 feathers of green onions, mustard, pepper, salt.
- Step 2 Chicken fillet cut into small pieces.
- Step 3 Take a pan with non-stickCoating, add a little boiled water, lay the fillets, cover and extinguish until the water evaporates. After, if desired, slightly fry the meat, without adding fat. Allow to cool.
- Step 4 Grate the cheese on a fine grater.
- Step 5 Finely chop the green onions.
- Step 6 Prepare the dressing: in a deep bowl, mix the yogurt with the mustard, add the green onion, squeeze out the garlic, pepper and mix.
- Step 7 Put the chicken in the dressing, add cheese and salt to taste. Mix.
- Step 8 Let it brew for 5-10 minutes and serve to the table.