Recipe Peking cabbage salad with chicken
Useful dinner Salads from only vegetables -Light and well absorbed by the body. But, nevertheless, they are not so nourishing to satisfy the hunger for a long time, and more often, they are an additive or a side dish to the main dish. At the present time, it has become habitual for us to combine not only different vegetables in salads, but adding meat, poultry, fish, mushrooms, eggs, cheese and other, more caloric ingredients to them. Such a salad can become a separate dish, for example, for dinner.
- Cabbage Peking 300 g
- Pepper sweet 1 pc.
- Chicken fillet 200g
- Onion green 30 g
- Sunflower refined oil 50 ml
- Pepper black ground 1 pinch
- Salt 1 pinch
- Step 1 To prepare the salad you need to take Peking cabbage, a fresh large pod of red sweet pepper, chicken fillet, green onion, refined sunflower oil, black pepper and salt.
- Step 2 Chicken fillet wash, dry and cut into small cubes.
- Step 3 Heat the sunflower oil in a frying pan, put the prepared fillets into it, fry until lightly browned and cool.
- Step 4 Finely chop the cabbage.
- Step 5 At the pod of sweet pepper remove the stem and seeds with the seeds, cut it along into 4 parts, and then cut each quarter of the crocheted strips.
- Step 6 Chop the green onion into thin rings.
- Step 7 Combine all the prepared ingredients, lightly pepper and salt.
- Step 8 Fill the salad with butter and mix.