Recipe Sandwiches with cucumber
- Cucumber without seeds - 1 Piece
- Softened butter - 125 grams
- Grated orange peel - 1 teaspoon
- White bread (peel off the cake) - 8 Slices
- Bread from whole grains (cut peel) - 8 Slices
- Sprigs of fresh mint and thin slices of orange - Part 1
Peel the cucumber, cut in half along, thenTransverse and cut as thin as possible. In a small bowl, combine the butter and the orange peel and mix well. Each slice of white bread spread about 1 1/2 teaspoons of oil mixture. Put a few slices of cucumber and cover with bread from whole grain. Cut each sandwich into 4 triangles. Lay out sandwiches on a plate, alternate white and dark sides of sandwiches, decorating them with sprigs of mint and orange slices.