Focaccia recipe with rosemary from wholemeal flour
Cooking Italian dough Traditional doughFocacci contains three components: flour, water and yeast. Italians prepare it with the addition of olive oil. I decided to bake focaccia from a mixture of whole wheat and white wheat flour. An obligatory condition for baking a burrito is a high temperature of 250-280 ° C. Focaccia is baked traditionally with rosemary according to our recipe. Dried aromatic petals of rosemary on a crispy crust of bread you will definitely like. We cook bread with our own hands!
- Flour, wheat, whole-grain 500 g
- Wheat Flour 500 g
- Yeast, dry 6 g
- Water 500 ml
- Olive oil 5 tbsp. L.
- Salt sea 1 tsp.
- Fresh rosemary 4 sprigs
- Step 1 To prepare focaccia, you need to takeFlour of two varieties (whole grains and wheat of the highest grade), yeast, water, olive oil, sea salt (usual - do not use iodine!), A few branches of fresh rosemary.
- Step 2 Mix the two varieties of flour, pour them on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 10 minutes at 50 ° C. Sift.
- Step 3 On a clean, level surface of the table, pour outA hill of flour, make a hole in the center. Pour yeast, salt into the cavity, pour in the oil. Partly pour in warm water (the quantity is adjusted independently - depends on the flour), knead first with a spoon, gradually collecting the dough in a circle, and then continue kneading your hands.
- Step 4 The dough will turn out to be elastic. Roll it into a ball.
- Step 5 Sprinkle the dough with flour. Leave in a bowl under a napkin at room temperature for 2 hours. The dough should be doubled.
- Step 6 Heat the oven to 250 ° C. The dough is ready. Divide into 2 parts.
- Step 7 Prepare the mold (lightly oiled with olive oil). Roll out or stretch the dough by hand.
- Step 8 Make grooves all over the surfaceTest with your fingers. Lubricate the surface with olive oil. Sprinkle with freshly rosemary and large sea salt. Put in a hot oven. Bake for 15 minutes at 250 ° C.
- Step 9 Remove the focaccia from the oven carefully.
- Step 10 Exit: 2 buns measuring 30 cm in diameter. Serve hot for dinner.