Recipe: Chicken fillet in sour cream with dill
Chicken fillet in a simple way I suggest a simple andA quick recipe for juicy chicken fillet in sour cream with onions and dill. Such recipes are simply created for very busy or lazy people who, despite everything, prefer homemade food. Thanks to onions and sour cream, the fillet becomes very juicy, the dill gives the dish a peculiar taste and aroma. To a chicken fillet in sour cream and dill, a garnish of pasta or vegetables for a couple is perfect, add a little more sour cream and you will get a light and tasty dish with gravy.
- Chicken fillet 300 g
- Onions 1 pc.
- Sour cream 4 tbsp. L.
- Fresh dill 30 g
- Sunflower refined sunflower oil 3 tbsp. L.
- Salt 1 pinch
- Step 1 To prepare chicken fillet in sour cream you will need: chicken fillet, onion, dill, sour cream, salt and refined sunflower oil.
- Step 2 Chicken fillet cut into small pieces and salt.
- Step 3 Cut the onions into half rings, then in half.
- Step 4 In a heated frying pan with vegetable oil, fry the chicken fillet until golden brown.
- Step 5 Add the onion and fry it with the chicken fillet over medium heat until soft (3-5 minutes).
- Step 6 Then add the sour cream and continue to fry for a couple of minutes.
- Step 7 Add the finely chopped dill and stirring occasionally, continue to fry for another 3-5 minutes, at which time you can adjust the density of the gravy. Serve hot.