Potted meats with meat and mushrooms
Pots with meat and mushrooms For many, the wayCooking dishes in pots in the oven is very familiar and love. I did not become an exception, it is really very convenient and tasty. Convenient because all products require minimal preparation time, and then the process does not require you any effort. About the fact that the dish turns delicious, I think you have already made sure of personal experience. Today we offer to make nourishing meat pots with mushrooms, potatoes and sour cream. It is better to take pork, but veal, chicken or for example turkey will also be appropriate here. We also take mushrooms, they play a very important role, since the juice released during the heat treatment of mushrooms will be our broth, which will combine the tastes of the products and make the dish juicy. Sour cream is also very appropriate, since we take meat without excess fat, it gives a lot of saturation and adds satiety to the dish. The proportions of the dish are very approximate, so you can safely change them according to your taste or the availability of products. As a result, you will get a very tasty and fragrant dinner or dinner. If you have not cooked in a pot in the oven, be sure to try, I'm sure you will not remain indifferent!
- Pork pulp 500g
- Mushrooms champignons 250 g
- Potatoes 6 pcs.
- Sour cream 4 tbsp. L.
- Pepper black ground 2 pinch
- Salt 3 pinch
- Step 1 To prepare the pots, take the flesh of pork, potatoes, mushrooms, sour cream with fat content of 15-20% and spices. The quantity of products is calculated on 4 pots in volume of 600 ml.
- Step 2 Wash meat and cut into small pieces. Then add a few pinch of salt and black pepper powder - mix well and leave for 10-15 minutes.
- Step 3 Meanwhile, the mushrooms are well washed and cut into plates.
- Step 4 Peel the potatoes and cut them into small cubes.
- Step 5 Put the meat on the bottom of the pots.
- Step 6 Then spread out evenly the mushrooms.
- Step 7 At the very top put the potatoes and add a small pinch of salt.
- Step 8 On top, add 1-1.5 tablespoon of sour cream.
- Step 9 Close the pots with lids or foil and put in a preheated oven for 180 ° C for 50-60 minutes.
- Step 10 The willingness to check on potatoes, if the knife easily enters, means the dish is ready. You can serve in pots or lay out the contents on a serving plate.