Prescription Jam from the petals of tea rose and orange
Tender jam from roses All probably know whatTasty and fragrant jam is obtained from the petals of a tea rose. It is not only very tasty, but also beautiful and useful. I propose to try to prepare a thick jam from the petals of a tea rose and an orange. This jam is obtained with a very refined taste. The dominant role belongs to the aroma of the tea rose, but the presence of an orange note is clearly felt. Even a teaspoon of this jam invigorates and cheers up. Jam comes out thick, you can safely smear it on a piece of a loaf, and also serve to syrniki, casseroles, ice cream!
- Orange 1 pc.
- Sugar 2 tbsp.
- Citric acid 1 g
- Water 20 ml
- Petals of a tea rose 100 g
- Step 1 To prepare the jam, we need the petals of a tea rose, orange, sugar, citric acid, water.
- Step 2 Each flower of a tea rose should be taken in the left hand, holding the petals in the palm of your hand. With your right hand tear off the green part. Scissors cut off the white tips of the petals.
- Step 3 In the same way, prepare all the rose petals.
- Step 4 It is good to shake off the petals of the rose on the screen in portions to remove any garbage or bugs accidentally caught.
- Step 5 Wash the orange. Remove the zest from it and squeeze the juice.
- Step 6 Using a food processor, grind rose petals, 1 glass of sugar, orange peel, 2 tablespoons of orange juice and a pinch of citric acid.
- Step 7 The remaining orange juice should be 180 ml. If you can not squeeze it out so much, add water to a volume of 180 ml. Combine orange juice and a second glass of sugar.
- Step 8 Bring to a boil and boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Step 9 Add the crushed petals of roses to the hot syrup.
- Step 10 Cook together 2 minutes.
- Step 11 The jam is ready. You can put it in sockets and treat your family.