Recipe Fish in batter
In general, fish as a food product is very popular. In a restaurant, in a cafe, even in a dining room, fish can be tried in different designs. You can cook both river and sea. Now sea fish in the store is a huge choice. So take all possible recipes and go! There is one wonderful recipe for cooking this product - it's fish in batter. How to cook fish in batter? There are several options. Everything depends on the batter, it can be prepared in different ways, with different ingredients. The most popular way to cook in batter is simply to roll it in flour and fry it. But there are recipes more original. One of the good recipes of cooking, we will show here. Be sure to use it.
- Eggs chicken 1 pc.
- Cheese Parmesan 100 g
- Breadcrumbs 100 g
- Wheat Flour 100 g
- Sunflower refined oil 50 ml
- Salmon 500 g
- Water 50 ml
- Step 1 Defrost the fish if necessary.
- Step 2 Put the bread crumbs in a bowl. In another bowl, beat the egg with a little water.
- Step 3 Slice the fish in a flour.
- Step 4 Next, dip the pieces into the egg mixture, and then into the bread crumbs, so that the fish is all in breading.
- Step 5 Place the pieces of fish in a frying pan with heated oil. Cook for about 15-20 minutes.
- Step 6 The dish turned out not only tasty and appetizing, but also beautiful. Serve fish with mayonnaise, parmesan cheese or Tar-Tar sauce. Bon Appetit!