Recipe Chocolate cookies "Kiss of the lady"
Chocolate in everything The original name of thisCookies "Baci di dama", which is translated from the Italian "lady's kiss." It happened more than a century ago in the small town of Tortona, which is in the northern region of Italy Piemonte. Since those times, this cookie is made with the same ingredients and the shape did not at all start to laugh! According to legend, this name comes from the form of a cookie: as if two halves of one whole merge into a chocolate kiss. This cookie can be prepared with both almonds and hazelnuts. You can also not add cocoa, and then you get a classic version of "Kisses"! Create and kiss on health!
- Butter 100 g
- Wheat flour 90 g
- Cocoa powder 10 g
- Flour, almond 100 g
- Chocolate black 100 g
- Sugar 80 g
- Vanillin 2 pinch
- Salt 1 pinch
- Step 1 For cooking cookies, you will need butter, flour, cocoa powder, ground almonds or almond flour, sugar, chocolate, salt and vanilla.
- Step 2 First, mix the almond flour and sugar so that excessive oil is absorbed.
- Step 3 Next, blend soft, but not too mild oil, flour, cocoa, a mixture of almonds and sugar. Add salt and vanilla extract.
- Step 4 Mix well all the ingredients, and dab the dough to make it homogeneous. Fold in a food film and put in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Step 5 From the cooled dough roll balls of the size of a hazelnut and place on a parchment lined tray. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Step 6 Bake in static mode at 160 ° C, for 20 minutes.
- Step 7 Melt the chocolate either on a water bath or in a microwave. Melted confectionery syringe with melted chocolate. On one half, put a drop of chocolate, and cover with a second half.
- Step 8 Follow this way with all the halves. Next, let the chocolate stiffen, and the cookies are ready! Store in a container in a cool dry place.