Recipe Compote of dried fruits and cranberries
About compote Compote, what kind of fruit it would not bePrepared, always represented an excellent combination of a large number of vitamins, a pleasant taste and the tremendous benefits that it exerts, positively affecting the various organs and systems of the body. Yes, compote is also one of the favorite drinks of childhood, such a seemingly familiar and such one. But initially the compote was not at all a drink, especially since his homeland was France. Initially, compote called sweet dessert, which was a boiled fruit in thick syrup. And the fruit should not have been boiled, but only welded to a soft state in water or syrup. In addition, in those days, compote served in vases, and ate it with spoons.
- Water 4 l
- Dry turf 0.5 tbsp.
- Raisin dark 100 g
- Cranberry fresh 0.5 tbsp.
- Sugar 300 g
- Drying of assorted 300 g
- Step 1 Main ingredients: drying - apples 2 glasses, pears 1 glass, dried turn, raisins, fresh cranberries, water and sugar.
- Step 2 Pour apples, pears, turn and raisins with warm water and leave them for 30 minutes. Then pour out the water and thoroughly wash the fruit.
- Step 3 Dip the fruits, which are soaked, into a saucepan and pour 4 liters of water. Then put on the fire and bring to a boil. After the compote boils, cook it over low heat for 15 minutes.
- Step 4 On the 10th minute add the cranberries to the compote.
- Step 5 After the cranberries, add sugar, cover the pan with a lid and cook for another 5 minutes. After the cooked compote, you need to let it brew for 4-6 hours.
- Step 6 The compote is ready.