Recipe Pork barrel with garlic
We bake a pork drum. A pork barrel baked inOven with garlic - a very tasty dish. Meat, stuffed with garlic and bay leaf, is baked in foil. It comes out juicy and fragrant, soaking while baking all the smells of spices. After baking, the pork drum should be well cooled - then it will be perfectly cut!
- Pork drum 500g
- Garlic 12 cloves
- Bay leaf 2 pcs.
- Salt 0.5 tsp.
- Black pepper powder 0.2 g
- White pepper ground 0.1 g
- Pepper fragrant 0.1 g
- Step 1 To make a pork barrel baked with garlic, we need a pork drum, garlic, bay leaves, a mixture of peppers, salt.
- Step 2 Wash the bowl carefully, dry with paper towels, salt and pepper on both sides.
- Step 3 Make incisions along the entire length of the barrel and fill each incision with a clove of garlic and a piece of bay leaf.
- Step 4 Turn the barrel into foil.
- Step 5 Form the bar and put it in the baking dish.
- Step 6 Bake 1 hour and 30 minutes in the oven at 190 ° C.
- Step 7 When serving, cut the cooled barrel into slices.