Recipe Carrot jelly
Yellow jelly Carrot jelly is fortunate in allSenses - it is useful, tasty, has a nice appetizing golden-sunny color, which certainly awakens the appetite! Carrot jelly is obtained dessert and sweet, absolutely not vegetable (we in fact with you know that such vegetable as carrots miraculously harmonizes both with a batch, and with desserts), with a small sourness from a lemon juice. Such a kissel can be served as immediately after cooking, and in a warm or cold form - the taste remains excellent in any case!
- Carrot 1 pc.
- Sugar 2.5 tbsp. L.
- Potato starch 1.25 tbsp. L.
- Lemon juice 2.5 tbsp. L.
- Boiled water 1 l
- Step 1 For carrot jelly preparationNeed a fresh juicy carrot (I have one large carrot, about 2 medium), lemon juice, potato starch, sugar and boiled water.
- Step 2 Carrots are cleaned and rubbed on a fine grater.
- Step 3 In a lemon juice we grow potato starch.
- Step 4 Pour water into a small saucepan, in which we will boil the jelly, put it on the fire, and as soon as it boils - lay the rubbed carrots.
- Step 5 Boil the carrots after boiling on low heat under the lid for about 5 minutes.
- Step 6 Next, strain the carrot broth throughA small strainer, we throw out the carrot mash, and pour sugar into the carrot broth, bring it to a boil and infuse lemon juice diluted with potato starch in it, continuously mixing the carrot broth. Warm the kissel, stirring constantly, over a slow fire for about a minute, without bringing it to the boil. Remove the saucepan with carrot from the stove.
- Step 7 Carrot jelly is ready! We serve the table in hot, warm or cooled form!