Recipe Fried cheese in nori
Panier in chickpea mushroom with algae LoversFish tastes like this dish. The recipe is easy to prepare and can confidently take the position of a regular guest on the dining table. Crispy chickpeas with spices, with a sea taste and a delicate filling will be perfect companions to rice, mashed potatoes or pasta. If you do not have chickpeas flour, then you can cook it yourself. It is enough to chickpea peas in a mill or in a food processor, and then sift through a fine sieve. Or use wheat or pea flour.
- Whole Wheat Flour 100 g
- Turmeric 2 g
- Zira (Cumin) ground 2 g
- Coriander ground 2 g
- Black pepper powder 3 g
- Water 70 ml
- Salt sea 5 g
- Cheese of Adyghe 200 g
- Olive oil 50 ml
- Step 1 To make roasted cheese you need nori sheets, panir or Adyghe cheese, chickpeas, spices, salt, water and frying oil (I use olive or melted).
- Step 2 Mix all the dry ingredients: chickpea flour, salt and ground spices.
- Step 3 Then add warm water and bring to the state of thick sour cream.
- Step 4 Cut the cheese into rectangles (about 2x4 cm), and cut the nori so that long strips are obtained.
- Step 5 Prepare a bowl of water or soy sauce. Dip nori in water or sauce and wrap cheese in it. Do this with all the pieces.
- Step 6 Heat the frying pan with butter and spread the nori with the cheese, pre-soaked in the claret from the chickpea flour and spices.
- Step 7 Fry on both sides until golden brown.
- Step 8 The dish is ready!