Recipe Canape with salmon
"One bite" Canape - the invention of the FrenchKitchen. Small snack sandwiches are always a success during a feast. Rather, they serve as a warm-up to the main table. Canapes are sweet and salty. Details of canapes are fastened with skewers, and sometimes with special clothespins. Canapes decorate the buffet table with their variety. I suggest one of the combinations of such delicious sandwiches. I think that my colleagues will gladly share their sets of tasty combinations on a skewer.
- Eggs quail 8 pcs.
- Black pepper powder 1 g
- Olive oil 1 tbsp. L.
- Salt 1 g
- Cilantro fresh 20 g
- Fresh dill 20 g
- Bread black 3 pcs.
- Avocado 1 pc.
- Salted salmon 100 g
- Sesame White 3 g
- Step 1 To prepare the canapé, take 3 slices of black bread, olive oil, salted salmon, quail eggs, avocado, dill and coriander, black ground pepper.
- Step 2 Set the quail eggs. Prepare the basis of canapé loaves. Cut into cubes to the size of 2x2 cm. Lightly fry on both sides in a frying pan in 1 tsp. olive oil.
- Step 3 Cut the salmon into slices of the same size. Lay the slices of fish on toasted bread.
- Step 4 Clean the avocado. Pure with 1 tsp. Olive oil, finely chopped greens, a little salt and pepper. Stuff the avocado puree into slices of salmon.
- Step 5 Quail eggs clean. String on a skewer and stuck in a loaf of canapé. Garnish with sesame seeds. Serve ready-made canapes for snacks.